As a parent of twins we know that choosing a double stroller may be twice as hard as picking a single stroller. It’s really difficult to find a stroller that is well-equipped, safe and strong enough to hold two kids securely, without being gigantic and excessively heavy.
You will be going to the mall and running daily errands with it, right? So it should make your life easier, not harder. Whether you have twins or two kids of different age, we’re here to help you choose the right double buggy that will meet your needs.
we present you our ranking of 5 best double strollers of 2019, which we can truly recommend to any parent. we chose only the reliable models that are highly rated by dozens of customers.
Pushes like a DREAM! Great for 3 Kids!
December 3, 2018I have three little kids (ages 4, 3 and 2) and one on the way and this stroller is a MUST!!I had a tandem stroller for a little while when my first two were born and it was IMPOSSIBLE to maneuver after they were past 18 months old.But the Bob Flex Duallie is a DREAM to push! I can have two kids in the seats and one kid sitting on the foot rest and STILL push it with one finger!!
Best jogging stroller ever!!!
June 24, 2018This stroller is amazing! I take my twin girls for a jog at least 3-5 times a week.Since this stroller doesn’t allow two car seats at once I figured I try using it without.I use car seat inserts, since they are still very small weighing 9 and 11 lbs.The straps are still very big across them, but it still keeps them nice and snug…
Whether you have twins or two kids of different age, we’re here to help you choose the right double buggy that will meet your needs :
- This double stroller comes with two regular seats suitable for babies who can sit unassisted and up to 40 lbs (per seat).
- Parents can attach one or two KeyFit and KeyFit 30 infant car seats and it makes the stroller perfect for newborn twins.
- There is also an option for children of different age – one can ride in an infant car seat (attached in the front or back) and the other one can ride in the regular seat.
- More information on Amazon
Affordable and quality made
February 4, 2018
I was happy that this stroller fits our key fit car seat and I didn’t want to spend a fortune on a double stroller.
I also am happy with the wheels. My hesitation was that it wouldn’t go over gravel very well but it seems decent.
I mostly use this on sidewalks so that’s not a huge concern for me.
I would have liked if they could have made this with tire wheels because it would be much easier to push on the rougher surfaces.
We have a Nissan Rouge and it fits nicely in the back with room for grocery bags. It’s a bit heavy for me but my husband can lift it with ease.
Large enough to be comfortable for two children, slim enough to fit through 30” doorways with ease, and sturdy enough to be your go-to everyday stroller, the Jeep Destination Ultralight Side x Side Double Stroller grants you the freedom to make every trip an adventure.
Loaded with features that make errands with multiple children a breeze, this double stroller offers independently reclining seats and foot rests to cater to each child’s needs and comfort.
Jeep Destination Ultralight is probably the most popular and best-selling double side-by-side stroller. It’s very well equipped and in addition it’s a low budget option.
- Each seat can accommodate a passenger from 3 months up to 45 pounds. You can adjust the seat backs and calf rests individually.
- The one-hand infinite recline allows you to set the backrest in any position.
- The seats go to the near-flat position which is perfect for napping on the go.
- There is also a removable bumper bar for both seats.
- The handlebar is unadjustable and has fixed height – 41.75 inches from the ground.
- Some parents complain the grip is short and wish it was extendable.
May 29, 2018We own an embarrassing amount of strollers for our four kids, and this weekend, my husband and I both agreed that this is, by far, our favorite.First off, you will not find a double stroller with better steering than this, even on all terrain trails.There was zero resistance when I pushed it on many different surfaces, and the alignment was incredible, unlike many other strollers for multiples that naturally veer in one direction.I am a fairly small person, and I had zero problems navigating this beast for hours, unlike other strollers that make your biceps sore after a few minutes…
More Fun Along the Way!
- The new upgraded Caboose Ultralight Graphite is now lighter than ever before! Its compact frame is easy to navigate and allows strolling with children of different ages.
- The unique design makes the stroller more stable as weight is added for the safest ride possible.
- There’s no need to add extra stroller boards or accessories that can get wobbly and unstable.
- The included universal car seat adapter allows you to create a lightweight travel system for your toddler and newborn.
- Baby faces towards you and will be in complete view while strolling.
This stroller’s front seat unit can accommodate 3+ months old infants and has a weight capacity of 45 pounds.
This seat has 3 recline positions that you adjust using one hand. Although it does not recline completely flat for napping, it still has enough give for a quick rest.
Another feature worth of mention here is a footrest that adjusts all the way up to boost the overall comfort of the baby.
The seat at the back is basically a bench recommended from 6 months, up to 45 pounds too. It’s equipped with 3-point harness to keep the big boy or girl securely in place.
There’s an option to add the Caboose Rear Seat to convert the bench into a full-size, front-facing seat, which looks exactly like the front one. It’s sold separately, but it doesn’t cost much (check it here).
The Joovy ScooterX2 is another fan favorite that’s great for babies and toddlers. However, if you need a stroller right away, it may not be your first pick.
The company recommends waiting until children are three months old before taking a ride as, unfortunately, the model isn’t compatible with car seats.
But perhaps the best part about this stroller? It can fit through the doorway no problem, as it measures only 30 inches across (check it here).